Friday, May 5, 2017

Today's Another Day...

Waking up this morning to the sound of rain tapping on the window pane, the peaceful sound of nature, the smell of fresh rain, the birds chirping as they bath in the rain, the quietness is so serene, then out of the silence comes..."Granny"..."Granny"..."got to go to the bathroom"...gone was the tranquility of the moment. So time to get up and get the day started with the grandkids, first fix breakfast, then settle them down to watch cartoons, so I can go out and feed critters.

Tired but still get up and get things going for they must be done. Life can be whatever you want it to be whether you plan it or not, most of my days are surely not planned...kind of just go with it where ever the good Lord takes me. Nearly pretty much of my time is spent at home due that I am unable to work because of having trouble breathing and go through coughing spells...doctors say I have bronchitis, sleep apnea, had cancer in both tonsils and back of my tongue have been cancer free going on 9 years,had half of the right side of my jawbone removed due to an infection, a weak left arm, can't lift anything weighing over 10 pounds and oh let's not forget my COPD, they put me on a CPAP machine and take about four different meds, although this nothing to some people who have way more health issues than myself and take many types of meds, God bless those who are going through health issues of any kind and may He heal them.

Just as life may have it for some it's a process of reacting in the best way you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment