Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Struggles...What For?

It has been a while since I wrote, so what is on my mind today...while listening to others of their struggles in this life, which leads to many questions. As I listen to them and hearing their struggles,even understanding their confusion, bereavement and heart aches, there is only one way to solve them that is to put God first...oh they say they do, but do they really...think about it for a moment, even myself have step out of the beaten path and tried to do things my way instead of letting go and let God do this His way. Regardless of how things go in our life God's plan is still going to happen.

As I look back on my life and my struggles...one thought came to mind how am I going to make it through this, what do I do, why is this happening to me, what have I done wrong and the most said...I can't do this anymore...our struggles have a reason in this life and that is to draw us closer to God in our spiritual needs. You can just stay on that same old beaten path and roll around in your own self-pity,looking for others to pity with you until it gets old and you have to move on to the next person who will pity with you, these are called self-indulgers.

When it is truly plain and simple to see that God can change your situation, but in His time not ours, so while there He teaches us patience, trust and perseverance. Give in to His gracious love and you will begin to see how His way is the only way. Struggles will still come but allowing Him, giving the struggles to Him makes our life less complicated...for it's not the struggle we go through that builds our character but how we perceive it and react to it. Let go and let God receive His peace in the storm...trust Him, praise Him, love Him, cause He truly loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment